Prima Form Wheelchair Cushion
Prima Form wheelchair cushion helps prevent the risk of pressure ulcers from forming due to poor positioning of the pelvis and lower limbs
Prima Form wheelchair cushion moulds around the sacrococcygeal and ischial areas of the user. As a result, the pelvis stabilises and improves comfort whilst sitting.
Suitable for users who have no static posture problems whilst sitting in chairs (frontal or sagittal).
Made of high-density viscoelastic memory foam, this cushion is covered by a washable, breathable and waterproof cover. The non-slip base ensures the cushion remains in place on the wheelchair seat.
Both domestic and care settings can use this cushion.
View other cushions in this range here.
- Cushion: Viscoelastic memory foam 80 kg/m³/li>
- Cover: Pharmatex - 60% Polyurethane, 40% Polyester
- Anti-slip bottom: 57% Polyurethane, 43% Polyester
- Dimensions: W46cm x D40cm x H7cm
- User weight range: 6st / 40kg / 88lbs up to 19st / 120kg / 264.5lbs
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.