Immedia 4 Direction Incontinence Satin Slide Sheet
Immedia 4 Direction Incontinence Satin Slide Sheet with wings
50 cm wings either side to tuck under mattress. Use with a 2 Directional Base Sheet. Incontinence Satin Sheet Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital | Community
- Length: 90cm
- Width: 178cm
- Satin surface: L90cm x W80cm
- Material composition
- Top: Polyester
- Absorbent area: 65% polyester, 35% rayon
- Underside: Polyester with PU-coating
- Satin: Polyester
- Flaps: 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Absorption: 2000ml/m2Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg/31st
We always advise that you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Additional Product Information
The 4 Direction Incontinence Satin Sheet with wings will allow 4 way in-bed movement when used with the satin surface on a 2 Direction satin slide base sheet– side to side, up and down
How do I use a 4 Direction Incontinence Satin Sheet with wings?
When an incontinent user requires assistance to turn or move in bed, the 4Direction Incontinence Satin Sheet with wings is placed on top of a 2 Direction satin slide base sheet and under the user. The Incontinence 4 Directional draw sheet will reduce friction and enable a single carer to turn or move even a heavier user in bed.
Use this 4 Direction Incontinence Satin Sheet with wings in order to:
- turn the user in bed
- position the user sideways in bed
- position the user upwards in bed
- position the user downwards in bed
- facilitates single carer turning & positioning of even heavier users
How do I wash the Sliding Satin Sheet?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80ºC
- Do not use fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.