Immedia 2D Maxi Sliding Satin Base Sheet
Immedia 2D Maxi Base Sheet has a low-friction satin area in the centre of the sheet. This allows movement from side-to-side thus facilitating turning in bed. The edges of the sheet are of cotton/polyester and will brake movement, allowing the user to sit on the edge of the bed without sliding. A full length maxi sliding satin base sheet can be used for everyone, from those with slightly reduced mobility who may be able to turn independently or for someone who is in need of caregiver assistance.
Immedia 2D Maxi Base Sheet Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital | Double
- Length: 200cm
- Width: 200cm
- Satin Surface: L200cm x W70cm
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg/31st
We always advise you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
As a supplier to many NHS organisations, we can offer a discounted price to customers working under NHS organisations. Please contact us if you are part of a NHS organisation and would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
Additional Product Information
This sheet can help you to;
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed, when used with a 4 way draw sheet
- prevent sliding down the bed
The maxi sliding satin base sheet has a low friction central satin area that encourages movement from side-to-side and makes turning easier. The edges of the sheets are a poly-cotton blend and will minimise movement, allowing you to slide to the edge of the bed whilst minimising the likely hood of falling.
Sliding satin base sheets come in different widths and lengths to suit different beds and uses. This sliding satin base sheet is 200 x 200 cm with a satin panel 70cm wide and 200cm long, in the centre of the sheet.
When you need more help or the person you are caring for requires some assistance to turn or move in bed the base sheet can be combined with a 4D draw sheet. This allows for 4 directional movement – sideways, upwards and downwards. The 4D draw sheet is then placed on top of the 2D sliding satin base sheet (and under the user). The draw sheet will further reduce friction and make assisted repositioning easier for the user and the caregiver.
HOW DO I WASH MY SHEET?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80ºC without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.