Immedia 2D Maxi Sliding Satin Base Sheet
A bed sheet to help with moving in bed, either independently or with the help of a carer.
A full length maxi sliding satin base sheet can be used for everyone, from those with slightly reduced mobility who may be able to turn independently or for someone who is in need of caregiver assistance.
WHAT BED WILL THIS SHEET FIT?
This flat sheet will fit the following beds:
- Single Bed (width 90cm x length 191cm)
- Hospital Bed (width 80-90cm x length 191cm)
- Double Bed (width 137cm x length 191cm)
WHAT ARE THE PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS?
- Length: 200cm/78.7″
- Width: 200cm/78.7″
- Length Satin Surface: 200cm/78.7″
- Width Satin Surface: 70cm/27.5″
- Material: Polyester, Cotton
Maximum User Weight: 200kg/440lbs
Available on back-order
Additional Product Information
This sheet can help you to;
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed (when used with a 4 way draw sheet)
- prevent sliding down the bed (when used with a 2way draw sheet)
The maxi sliding satin base sheet has a low friction central satin area that encourages movement from side-to-side and makes turning easier. The edges of the sheets are a poly-cotton blend and will minimise movement, allowing you to slide to the edge of the bed whilst minimising the likely hood of falling.
Sliding satin base sheets come in different widths and lengths to suit different beds and uses. This sliding satin base sheet is 200 x 200 cm with a satin panel 70cm wide and 200cm long, in the centre of the sheet.
When you need more help or the person you are caring for requires some assistance to turn or move in bed the base sheet can be combined with a draw sheet. There is either the 2D draw sheet (sideways movement) or a 4D draw sheet (sideways/upwards/downwards movement).
The 4D draw sheet is then placed on top of the 2D sliding satin base sheet (and under the user). The draw sheet will further reduce friction and make assisted repositioning easier for the user and the caregiver.
HOW DO I WASH MY SHEET?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80 degrees Celsius without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.