Immedia 4D Maxi Sliding Satin Draw Sheet (W200 x L200cm)
The Immedia 4D Maxi is a full length sliding satin draw sheet that aids in multi-way in-bed positioning and turning of a client when used in conjunction with a 2D Base Sheet. The 4D Maxi Draw Sheet reduces friction in all four directions.
Other versions available in this range can be viewed here.
Immedia 4D Maxi Draw Sheet Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital | | Community | Bariatric | Double
- Length: 200cm
- Width: 200cm
- Satin surface: L200cm x W148cm
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg/31st
We always advise that you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
Additional Product Information
This 4D Maxi Sliding Satin Draw Sheet has a particular fabric weaving that when used with the satin surface on a 2D base sheet will allow a 4 way in-bed movement – side to side, up and down
How do I use a 4D Maxi Sliding Satin Draw Sheet?
When a user requires assistance to turn or move in bed the Maxi Sliding Satin Draw Sheet 4D is placed on top of a 2D satin slide base sheet and under the user. The draw sheet will reduce friction and enable a single carer to turn or move even a heavier user in bed.
Use this Maxi Sliding Satin Draw Sheet 4D in order to:
- turn the user in bed
- position the user sideways in bed
- position the user upwards in bed
- position the user downwards in bed
- facilitates single carer turning & positioning of even heavier users
How do I wash the Sliding Satin Sheet?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80ºC
- Do not use fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.