Immedia Extra Wide Bariatric Sliding Satin Base Sheet W230 x L200cm
This Satin Sliding Base Sheet has an extra wide satin centre that also covers the entire length of the bed.
- Fits Bed: Small double, 3/4
- Sheet Length: 200cm/78.7″ Satin Surface: 200cm/78.7″
- Sheet Width: 230cm/90.5″ Satin Surface: 96cm/37.7″
Max User weight: 200kg/440lbs
We always advise you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
Available on back-order
Additional Product Information
This extra wide bariatric sliding satin base sheet with a sliding surface of 96cm x 200cm can be used in order to:
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed (when used with a 4 way draw sheet)
- prevent sliding down the bed (when used with a 2way draw sheet)
This Ex wide bariatric sliding satin base sheet has an extra wide sliding surface of 96cm x 200cm which will provide a low friction on entire length of the bed. The sheet itself is also extra wide and will fit a a small double/ three quarter bed.
Fits bed sizes:
- Small Double. 3/4 (width 137cm x length 191cm)
How do I use this Ex wide bariatric sliding satin base sheet?
The Ex wide bariatric Satin Slide Base Sheet can be used for everyone from a user with slightly reduced mobility (that may be able to turn independently in bed) to a user with high need of caregiver assistance.
The base sheet has a low friction satin area in the centre of the sheet that allows movement from side-to-side thus facilitating turning in bed. The edges of the sheet are covered in cotton/polyester and will brake movement, allowing the user to slide to the edge of the bed whilst still preventing falling off the bed.
When the need is increased, and the user require assistance to turn or move in bed the Ex wide sliding satin base sheet can be combined with either a 2D draw sheet (sideways movement) or also a 4D draw sheet (sideways/upwards/downwards movement).
The 4D draw sheet is then placed on top of the 2D sliding satin base sheet (and under the user). Furthermore, the draw sheet will further reduce friction and make assisted repositioning easier for the user and the caregiver.
What are the product specifications?
- Length: 200cm/78.7″
- Width: 230cm/90.5″
- Length Satin Surface: 200cm/78.7″
- Width Satin Surface: 96cm/37.7″
- Material: Polyester, Cotton
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg/440lbs
How do I wash the Ex wide sliding satin base sheet?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80 degrees Celsius without fabric softener.
- Can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.