Immedia Fitted Sliding Satin Base Sheet
The Immedia fitted 2D sliding satin base sheet has a upside down T shaped sliding surface of 70cm width down to the users knees and a wider sliding surface of 90cm below the knee. This makes sliding your legs in to or out of bed a lot easier. A sliding satin base sheets can be used for everyone from those with slightly reduced mobility who may be able to turn independently or for someone who is in need of caregiver assistance.
Immedia Fitted 2D Base Sheet Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital | Double
- Length: 200cm
- Width: 90cm
- Satin Surface: L200cm x W70cm (to knees) W90cm (below knees)
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg/31st
We always advise you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
As a supplier to many NHS organisations, we can offer a discounted price to customers working under NHS organisations. Please contact us if you are part of a NHS organisation and would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
Available on back-order
Additional Product Information
HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT HELP ME?
This sheet can help you to;
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed, when used with a 4 way draw sheet
- prevent sliding down the bed
WHAT BED WILL THIS SHEET FIT?
This fitted sliding satin base sheet is especially designed for a single bed. A standard UK single bed is 90cm wide and 191cm long. It will also fit a hospital or community bed typically 80-90cm in width and 191-200cm long. The drawstring design is secure and fits a variety of beds.
The fitted sliding satin base sheet has a low friction central satin area that encourages movement from side-to-side and makes turning easier. The edges of the sheets are a poly-cotton blend and will minimise movement, allowing you to slide to the edge of the bed whilst minimising the likely hood of falling.
When you need more help or the person you are caring for requires some assistance to turn or move in bed the base sheet can be combined with a 4D draw sheet. This allows for 4 directional movement – sideways, upwards and downwards. The 4D draw sheet is then placed on top of the 2D sliding satin base sheet (and under the user). The draw sheet will further reduce friction and make assisted repositioning easier for the user and the caregiver.
HOW DO I WASH MY SHEET?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80ºC without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.