Immedia Midi Sliding Satin Base Sheet W200 x L140cm
Immedia Midi Base Sheet has a low-friction satin area of L140cm x W70cm which will provide a sliding surface from the head to the knee area. This allows movement from side-to-side thus facilitating turning in bed. The edges of the sheet are of cotton/polyester and will brake movement, allowing the user to sit on the edge of the bed without sliding.
Other versions available in this range can be viewed here.
Immedia Midi Base Sheet Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital | Community
- Length: 140cm
- Width: 200cm
- Satin Surface: L140cm x W70cm
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg/31st
We always advise you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
7 in stock
Additional Product Information
HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT HELP ME?
This sheet can help you to;
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed, when used with a 4 way draw sheet
- prevent sliding down the bed
The midi sliding satin base sheet has a low friction central satin area that encourages movement from side-to-side and makes turning easier. The edges of the sheets are a poly-cotton blend and will minimise movement, allowing you to slide to the edge of the bed whilst minimising the likely hood of falling.
Sliding satin base sheets come in different widths and lengths to suit different beds and uses. This sliding satin base sheet is L140 x W200 cm with a satin panel L140cm x W70cm, in the centre of the sheet.
When you need more help or the person you are caring for requires some assistance to turn or move in bed the base sheet can be combined with a 4D draw sheet. This allows for 4 directional movement – sideways, upwards and downwards. The 4D draw sheet is then placed on top of the 2D sliding satin base sheet (and under the user). The draw sheet will further reduce friction and make assisted repositioning easier for the user and the caregiver.
This midi sliding satin base sheet should be placed on top of a normal cotton sheet. Ending just below the knees this sheet allows the user to place their feet on the standard sheet below and reposition themselves without assistance.
HOW DO I WASH MY SHEET?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80ºC without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.