Immedia Midi Sliding Satin Base Sheet W200 x L140cm
This midi sliding satin base sheet has a sliding surface of 70cm x 140cm which will provide low friction from the head to the knee area.
- Length: 140cm/55.1″ Satin Surface: 140cm/55.1″
- Width: 200cm/78.7″ Satin Surface: 70cm/27.5″
We always advise you measure your bed to double check dimensions
7 in stock (can be backordered)
Additional Product Information
This midi sliding satin base sheet should be placed on top of a normal cotton sheet. Ending just below the knees this sheet allows the user to place their feet on the standard sheet below and reposition themselves without assistance. The sheet will fit a single, hospital or double bed.
Use this midi sliding satin base sheet in order to:
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed (when used with a 4 way draw sheet)
- prevent sliding down the bed (when used with a 2way draw sheet)
Fits bed sizes:
- Single Bed (width 90cm x length 191cm)
- Hospital Bed (width 80-90cm x length 191cm)
- Double Bed (width 137cm x length 191cm)
How do I use this midi sliding satin base sheet?
The Satin Slide Base Sheets can be used for everyone from a user with slightly reduced mobility (that may be able to turn independently in bed) to a user with high need of caregiver assistance.
The base sheet has a low friction sliding satin area in the centre of the sheet that allows movement from side-to-side aiding turning in bed independently. The edges of the sheet are covered in cotton/polyester and will help brake movement, allowing the user to slide to the edge of the bed whilst still preventing falling off the bed.
Sliding satin base sheets come in different widths and lengths to suit different beds and uses. When the need is increased, and the user require assistance to turn or move in bed the midi sliding satin base sheet can be combined with either a 2D draw sheet (sideways movement) or a 4D draw sheet (sideways/upwards/downwards movement).
The 4D draw sheet is then placed on top of the 2D sliding satin base sheet (and under the user). The draw sheet will further reduce friction and make assisted repositioning easier for the user and the caregiver.
What are the product specifications?
- Length: 140cm/55.1″
- Width: 200cm/78.7″
- Length Satin Surface: 140cm/55.1″
- Width Satin Surface: 70cm/27.5″
Material: Polyester, Cotton
Maximum User Weight: 200kg/440lbs
How do I wash the midi sliding satin base sheet?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80 degrees Celsius without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.