Immedia 4Direction Set Of Fitted Base Satin Sheets
A popular set comprising of a 2D Fitted Base Sheet and 4D Draw Sheet for movement in all directions.
2D fitted satin base sheet has a upside down T shaped sliding surface of 70cm width down to the users knees and a wider sliding surface of 90cm below the knee.
We always advise you measure your bed to double check dimensions
Available on back-order
Additional Product Information
The 2D fitted satin base sheet has a upside down T shaped sliding surface of 70cm width down to the users knees and a wider sliding surface of 90cm below the knee. This makes sliding your legs in to or out of bed a lot easier.
The 4D Midi DrawSheet has a satin surface of 148cm x 140cm.
Etac Satin Sheet System can be used for everyone from a user with slightly reduced/impaired mobility that may be able to turn independently in bed, to a user with high need of caregiver assistance.
When the need is increased, the base satin sheet can be combined with alternative draw sheets, whether that be a 2-direction or a 4-direction solution. Combining a Satin Sheet 2D base sheet with a 4D Draw Sheet creates a system that allows movement in all directions. This solution is suitable for a user with reduced mobility.
Fits Bed: Single, Hospital, Community
What are the product specifications?
Fitted base sheet:
- Length: 200cm/78.7″
- Width: 90cm/35.4″
- Length Satin Surface: 200cm/78.7″
- Width Satin Surface To Knees: 70cm/27.5″
- Width satin Surface Below Knees: 90cm/35.4″
- Length: 140cm/55.1″
- Width: 200cm/78.7″
How do I wash Sliding Satin Sheets?
- All sliding satin sheets in this range can be washed on up to 80 degrees Celsius
- Do not use fabric softener.
- The sheets can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.