Immedia 4Direction Set Of Fitted Base Satin Sheets
The Immedia Maxi Fit 4D Set is a complete bed management system designed to provide low friction to the hip area during turning and repositioning.
This popular set comprises of:
- Immedia Fitted Sliding Satin Base Sheet
- Immedia 4Direction Midi Sliding Satin Draw Sheet (W200 x L140cm)
Immedia Maxi Fit 4D Set Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital | Double
- Base Sheet: L200cm x W90cm
- Base Sheet Satin Surface: L200cm x W70cm (to knees) W90cm (below knees)
- 4D Draw Sheet: L140cm x W200cm
- 4D Draw Sheet Satin Surface: L140cm x W148cm
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg/31st
We always advise that you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
As a supplier to many NHS organisations, we can offer a discounted price to customers working under NHS organisations. Please contact us if you are part of a NHS organisation and would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
Available on back-order
Additional Product Information
This Maxi Fit 4D Sheet Set comprises of the 2D fitted satin base sheet which has an upside down T shaped sliding surface of 70cm width down to the users knees and a wider sliding surface of 90cm below the knee. This makes sliding your legs in to or out of bed a lot easier. And the 4D Midi DrawSheet which has a satin surface of 148cm x 140cm.
How do I use the Maxi Fit 4D Sheet Set?
When a user requires assistance to turn or move in bed the Maxi Sliding Satin Draw Sheet 4D is placed on top of the 2D satin slide base sheet and under the user. The draw sheet will reduce friction and enable a single carer to turn or move even a heavier user in bed.
Use this Maxi Fit 4D Sheet Set in order to:
- turn the user in bed
- position the user sideways in bed
- position the user upwards and downwards in bed
- facilitate single carer turning & positioning of even heavier users
How do I wash the Sheet Set?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80ºC
- Do not use fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.