Immedia Satin Slide Base Sheet Elasticated Corner Straps
The Base Sheet Elasticated Corner is part of Immedia’s SatinSheet System designed to assist with either independent or assisted movement in bed. This base sheet has a satin surface for easy in-bed positioning and elastic corner straps for a quick and easy fit.
Other versions available in this range can be viewed here.
Immedia Base Sheet Elasticated Corner Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital
- Length: 200cm
- Width: 85cm
- Satin Surface: L200cm x W65cm
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg/31st
We always advise you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
Additional Product Information
HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT HELP ME?
This sheet can help you to;
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed, when used with a 4 way draw sheet
- prevent sliding down the bed
WHAT BED WILL THIS SHEET FIT?
The elastic corner straps makes this sheet quick and easy to fit. The satin slide base sheet with corer straps has also been designed to be compatible with a air mattress without compromising the pressure sore prevention.
The base sheet has a low friction satin area in the centre of the sheet that allows movement from side-to-side thus facilitating turning in bed. The edges of the sheet are covered in cotton/polyester and will brake movement, allowing the user to slide to the edge of the bed whilst still preventing falling off the bed.
When you need more help or the person you are caring for requires some assistance to turn or move in bed the base sheet can be combined with a 4D draw sheet. This allows for 4 directional movement – sideways, upwards and downwards. The 4D draw sheet is then placed on top of the 2D sliding satin base sheet (and under the user). The draw sheet will further reduce friction and make assisted repositioning easier for the user and the caregiver.
HOW DO I WASH MY SHEET?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 80ºC without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.