nordicpro4S 2 Way Sliding Satin T-shape Base Sheet
nordicpro4S 2 Way Sliding Satin T-shape Base Sheet with secure drawstring fitting makes independent moving and turning easier for users in bed.
Allowing unrestricted movement from side to side, the central sliding satin panel is low friction.
A striped edge on either side of the panel serves as a ‘braking area’. As a result, the user is prevented from slipping off the edge of the bed.
Full width sliding satin covers the lower leg area, enabling the user to easily slide their feet to and from the edge of the bed.
The breathable nordicpro4S material is kind on skin, resulting in the effective prevention of shearing and sweating.
Designed to be left in the bed, there is no need to insert and remove the sheets each time the user position needs adjusting. Consequently the need to turn the user is substantially reduced.
Offering the same functionality, and working in conjunction with established satin slide sheets, the only difference with the nordicpro4S range is the realistic price.
Designed for use in medical, caring and domestic environments, nordicpro4S sheets offer practical benefits as well as being carer and user friendly.
Available in a range of sizes, nordicpro4S sliding satin sheets come in assorted fitted and flat sheet styles. View the full range here.
nordicpro4S 2 Way Sliding Satin T-shape Base Sheet Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital | Community
- Length: 200cm
- Width: 90cm
- Satin Surface: L135cm x W70cm, L65cm x W90cm
- Material: Cotton / Polyester
- Maximum User Weight: 220kg/34.6st/485lbs
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
Additional Product Information
HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT HELP ME?
This sheet can help you to;
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed, when used with a 4 way draw sheet
HOW DO I WASH MY SHEET?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 90ºC without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.