nordicpro4S 4 Way Incontinence Draw Sheet
nordicpro4S 4 Way Incontinence Draw Sheet enables assisted turning and repositioning of a less mobile incontinent user in bed, when used with a 2 Way Sliding Satin Base Sheet.
With a highly absorbent topside pad, any fluids are rapidly transferred down from the top layer and held within the sub layers. This results in the surface area remaining dry and helps alleviate the risk of pressure sores developing. Moisture is unable to pass through to the bedding underneath due to a PU-coated barrier.
The sheet has a central sliding satin panel beneath it which glides over the satin panel of the base sheet. This allows unrestricted user movement up and down, as well as side to side.
Once turning and repositioning of the user is complete, the draw sheet should be tucked under the mattress on both sides to prevent any further movement.
The breathable nordicpro4S material is kind on skin, resulting in the effective prevention of shearing and sweating.
Designed to be left in the bed, there is no need to insert and remove the sheets each time the user position needs adjusting. Consequently the need to turn the user is substantially reduced.
Offering the same functionality, and working in conjunction with established satin slide sheets, the only difference with the nordicpro4S range is the realistic price.
Designed for use in medical, caring and domestic environments, nordicpro4S sheets offer practical benefits as well as being carer and user friendly.
Available in a range of sizes, nordicpro4S sliding satin sheets come in assorted fitted and flat sheet styles. View the full range here.
nordicpro4S 4 Way Incontinence Draw Sheet, Specifications:
- Fits Bed: Single | Hospital | Community
- Length: 90cm
- Width: 178cm
- Satin Surface: L90cm x W80cm
- Sheet material: Cotton / Polyester
- Pad surface: Polyester / Rayon
- Pad underside: Polyester / PU coating
- Absorption: 2 litres per m²
- Maximum User Weight: 220kg/34.6st/485lbs
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
Additional Product Information
HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT HELP ME?
This sheet, when used with a 2 Way Base Sheet can help you to;
- Assist a user to turn and reposition in bed
- Assist a user to move up and down in bed
- Assist a user to move side to side in bed
- Protect a user and their bedding from any fluids
HOW DO I WASH MY SHEET?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed on up to 90ºC without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.
You may also like…
nordicpro4S 2 Way Extra Wide Sliding Satin Base Sheet£98.39 £81.99 Add to basket
nordicpro4S 2 Way Sliding Satin Base Sheet£43.19 £35.99 Add to basket
nordicpro4S 2 Way Sliding Satin T-shape Base Sheet£62.99 £52.49 Add to basket
nordicpro4S 2 Way Sliding Satin Base Sheet for Shared Bed£62.99 £52.49 Add to basket