Patient Turner PRO (New Model)
New model Patient Turner PRO is lightweight, compact easy to position and strong.
Patient Turner PRO is a turn aid with a functional design that offers safe patient turning with standing support.
This turn aid enables a good posture and minimises the risk of injury for the carer when transferring, moreover, it encourages natural standing and sitting movement for the user. The only adjustment necessary is the height of the leg support and the handle. Thereafter, the transfer can be performed safely whilst the caregiver and user can maintain eye contact and communication.
The orange handle provides a strong, high contrasting colour which can help users with impaired vision or dementia. The small footplate makes it the perfect choice of transfer aid when transferring in tight spaces. Patient Turner PRO is easy to transport due to its low weight of only 7.5 kg, furthermore it is compact and easy to grip.
For safe and secure transfers.
Additional Product Information
Why choose the lightweight Patient Turner PRO?
- Lightweight and Compact. 7.5kg in total for easy transporting and positioning.
- Maximum User Weight: 200kg / 31st
- Highly Visible handle. The contrasting grey, chrome and orange colours give the handle extra visibility. This can help visually impaired users and those with Alzheimer’s.Easy to grip providing many grip possibilities for both the carer and user and evenly balanced weight.
- Angled leg support. Soft and comfortable, provides lateral support. Easy to adjust to whatever height is needed. With individual adjustable swiveling under knee pads.
- Functional base plate. Cast aluminium base plate with integrated anti slip function. There is no grease in the swivel mechanism means that it will not “clog” with carpet fibres making it easier for stores to re-issue.
- Wheels. Very easy to turn the Turner Pro works well on different flooring materials including carpets.
- Handle height: 78-120 cm
- Footplate diameter: 40 cm
- Footplate height: 2 cm
- Lower leg support width: 38 cm
- Lower leg support height: 15 cm
Material: Cast aluminum, powder coated steel, chrome 5
Compliant with MDD 93/42/EEC, EN 12182
Cleaning.Clean the product with a solvent-free cleaning agent (pH level 5–9), or with a 70% disinfectant solution. Can be decontaminated at max 85°C / 185°F if required.
As an approved long standing supplier to the NHS please contact us if you require a quotation or NHS pricing for this item or other products.