Poz’ in’ Form – Cushion for Pressure Relief on 1 Heel
This cushion contributes to shift the pressure points from the high-risk heel area to low risk zones (calves and knees). The heel is completely off the mattress and the weight of the lower leg is distributed evenly across the cushion. It holds the ankles in proper position and leads to a better blood circulation. Its size allows pressure relief on the Achilles’ heel.
Other cushions available in the range can be found here.
- Filling : Micromax microfiber
- Micropore fabric + microfiber
- Hollow fiber
- Cover : Bi-elastic Pharmatex
- No drum drying
- Washable at 40 ° C
- No chlorination
- No ironing
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
Available on back-order
Additional Product Information
- Optimal pressure distribution thanks to thin microfiber
- Reduction in friction and shearing forces
- Pressure relieving property
- Various support and comfort functions
- No creep effect
- Easy to clean
- Removable waterproof cover