Support Belt For Manual Transfers S
SUPPORT BELT FOR MANUAL TRANSFERS small
Use the Support Belt for Manual Transfers in order to
- help a person to stand up or sit down
- support walking training
- assist during transfer between bed, wheelchair, chair, etc
- transfer a person from a wheelchair to a toilet
How do I use the Manual Transfer Support Belt?
Support Belt is a useful tool when helping a person to stand up or sit down, to support walking or to assist during transfer between bed, wheelchair, chair, etc. The diagonally placed handles allow the caregiver to maintain a more ergonomic grip.
Support Belt has non-slip material on the inside and an adjustable belt buckle.
Will offer support and assistance during mobilisation and transfers
8 in stock
Additional Product Information
- Width: 13cm
- Length: 105cm
- Handles: 5
Will fit waist size
65cm / 105cm
Max User Weight: 150kg/23st
- Inside: Nnylon with pu-coating
- Padding: Polyethylene
- Handles: Polyester strap with polypropylene
- Belt Buckle: Acetal and nylon
Can be disinfected with LT-CIN isopropylalcohol 72%. Do not iron, use fabric softener or bleach. Can be washed on up to 80 degrees.