System Romedic ReadyGlide Transfer Board
For sitting transfers
System Romedic ReadyGlide Transfer Board is a sliding board that has been designed to aid transfers in a seated position, for example, between bed and wheelchair or between wheelchair and toilet.
How do I use ReadyGlide Transfer Board?
- ReadyGlide is placed under one side of the user’s seat.
- The user leans against the sliding board, so that the opposite hip is slightly raised and when all weight rests on one side, the transfer can be performed easily.
- Place the wheelchair at an angle towards the side of the bed, and as close to the bed as possible.
ReadyGlide is small, very easy to store and to have close at hands.
With ReadyGlide, an active user can often manage a transfer unassisted.
Other transfer boards can be viewed here.
We can offer a discounted price to Health Professionals and Trade customers. Please contact us if you would like to receive a quotation for this product today.
5 in stock
Additional Product Information
How Does it Work?
- ReadyGlide is made of a flexible plastic material.
- The low-friction top surface enables an easy and convenient sliding transfer and makes the sliding board easy to position and remove.
- The non-slip strips on the underside ensures that ReadyGlide stays in place on the underlying surface.
Easy to clean
The surface of the product can be cleaned with warm water or a soap solution.
If disinfection is needed, 70 % ethanol, 45 % isopropanol or similar should be used.
Dimensions: 60 x 25cm
Maximum User Weight: A maximum weight of 150 kg applies where the distance between transfer locations is max. 10 cm.