System Romedic ReadyGlide Transfer Board
For sitting transfers
System Romedic ReadyGlide is a sliding board that has been designed to aid transfers in a seated position, for example, between bed and wheelchair or between wheelchair and toilet.
How do I use ReadyGlide?
- ReadyGlide is placed under one side of the user’s seat.
- The user leans against the sliding board, so that the opposite hip is slightly raised and when all weight rests on one side, the transfer can be performed easily.
- Place the wheelchair at an angle towards the side of the bed, and as close to the bed as possible.
With ReadyGlide, an active user can often manage a transfer unassisted.
ReadyGlide is small, very easy to store and to have close at hands.
How Does it Work?
- ReadyGlide is made of a flexible plastic material.
- The low-friction top surface enables an easy and convenient sliding transfer and makes the sliding board easy to position and remove.
- The non-slip strips on the underside ensures that ReadyGlide stays in place on the underlying surface.
Easy to clean.
The surface of the product can be cleaned with warm water or a soap solution.
If disinfection is needed, 70 % ethanol, 45 % isopropanol or similar should be used.
Dimensions: 60 x 25cm
Maximum User Weight: A maximum weight of 150 kg applies where the distance between transfer locations is max. 10 cm.
5 in stock