WendyLett 2Way Satin Slide Base Sheet L200 x W200cm
WendyLett 2Way Base Sheet is a comfortable satin sheet that is extremely useful for people that struggle turning in bed.
The WendyLett Base Sheet has a smooth, friction free central section that enables the user to slide from side to side effortlessly, whilst the anti-slip material that runs down each side of the sheet prevents any risk of sliding off providing the utmost levels of safety and security.
WendyLett 2Way Base Sheet Dimensions:
- Fits Bed: Single, Hospital, Double
- Length: 200cm/78.7″ Length Satin Surface: 200cm/78.7″
- Width: 200cm/78.7″ Width Satin Surface: 70cm/27.5″
- Max User weight: 300kg/47st
We always advise you measure your bed to double check dimensions.
Additional Product Information
Use this Wendylett satin slide base sheet order to:
- turn in bed independently or assisted
- enter and exit the bed with minimal effort
- move up and down the bed (when used with a 4 way draw sheet)
- prevent sliding down the bed
How do I use this Wendylett satin slide base sheet?
Satin slide base sheets come in different widths and lengths to suit different beds and users. Using WendyLett, for small transfers and turning and positioning of users in bed can be performed without friction and shearing damage of the skin of the user. The sheets are made of a very fine material and can favourably be placed on top of a pressure-relieving mattress without compromising the pressure-relieving properties of the mattress.
The base sheet has a low friction satin area in the centre of the sheet that allows movement from side-to-side, aiding turning in bed. The edges of the sheet are covered in cotton/polyester and will inhibit movement, allowing the user to slide to the edge of the bed whilst preventing falling off the bed. For maximum comfort, there are no seams across the sheets and the joint seams of different materials are very flat and low.
The colours and patterns of the fabric in the WendyLett sliding and draw sheets are designed to indicate the function of the sheet. White and grey stripes and checked patterns communicate in which direction sliding is assisted and how the sheet should be used.
When you need more help or the person you are caring for requires some assistance to turn or move in bed the base sheet can be combined with a draw sheet. The 4 way draw sheet always sideways, upwards and downwards movement. The draw sheet is placed on top of the sliding satin base sheet and under the user. The draw sheet will further reduce friction and make assisted repositioning easier for the user and the caregiver.
What are the product specifications?
- Length: 200cm/78.7″
- Width: 200cm/78.7″
- Length Satin Surface: 200cm/78.7″
- Width Satin Surface: 70cm/27.5″
- Maximum User Weight: 300kg/661lbs
The WendyLett sheets are made of a mixed material fabric. Wonderful, smooth cotton provides for comfort while strong and smart polyester ensures functionality and durability.
How do I wash the Sliding Satin Sheet?
- All sheets in this range, can be washed up to 80ºC without fabric softener.
- It can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat.
- Do not dry clean or bleach.
- A cool iron will help will improve the slide function.